We have a radical, new twist on the old game.
- Get a full-body workout ducking, dodging, and diving in our high-tech trampoline courts.
- Move the ball and yourself in 3 dimensions.
- Bound and rebound between the trampoline floor and the trampoline walls.
- Give your body a new freedom of movement not possible with games played on fixed courts.
Cost of Dodgeball at Altitude
Leagues and tournaments are priced separately and offer a great value and a chance to win a cash prize.
League entry TBD. Price includes full access to the park during league hours for 6 weeks, a championship night, a pair of gripper socks, and a headband.
Ways to Play
- Practice in any available dodgeball court throughout the day.
- Come alone or bring friends and start or enter a pick-up game.
- Join a dodgeball league.
- Enter a dodgeball tournament.
- Rent a dodgeball court for a private party.
Come play on our state of the art fully enlcosed dodgeball courts.
Who Can Play?
- Adults 19 and over
- Teens 13-17
- Kids 7-12
When Can I Play?
Courts are sometimes reserved for league and tournament play, or for private parties.
We'll always do our best to get a game of dodgeball going. However, since dodgeball is subject to court availability and the willingness of others in your age group to play, we can't guarantee dodgeball with the purchase of general admission.
- Headbands and wristbands
- Gripper socks
- Athletic wear
- Team uniforms/costumes are encouraged. No sharp objects.