Ah, toddlers, they brighten our days and upset us some of the time. It is mostly good, however. Wouldn’t you like to see yours happy? That is where toddler trampolines come in.
Similar to mini trampolines, toddler trampolines vary in that they are generally meant for toddlers. Strictly! If you are an adult and you are in one you best get yourself a big man/woman trampoline now. Let the babies have their fun. Is it safe fun, however, is it secure? Or maybe do you see them bored.
As the weather warms up, we might begin to think about getting our kids outdoors and enjoying some physical activity. If your toddler is interested in gymnastics or learning how to bounce, then a safe and fun toy like a toddler trampoline could be just what you’re looking for. A great way to encourage exercise while having fun, these toys are designed specifically for little bodies and can help toddlers develop their motor skills as they play.
Below I will highlight for you the five best toddler trampolines and not only will you be able to make a choice when buying one but also be well informed.
Without further ado, here are the five best toddler trampolines you can get on the market right now.
1. Most Secure Toddler Trampoline
This spot goes to the Skywalker Trampoline as the most secure toddler trampoline. Safety is our number one priority they say. This toddler trampoline is completely enclosed with a net that prevents children from falling off. As if that was not enough, the net is sewn directly to the mat at the bottom taking care of any openings that might be present. It is the openings that may injure your child you know.
Moreover, it has a handlebar all around which children can hold onto as they jump about within. Safety is indeed their number one priority, wouldn’t you agree?
The toddler trampoline comes in three colors namely red, green, and blue so don’t worry, you have options on what to pick.
- It is very safe due to its unique design.
- It is very durable.
- This mini trampoline is very quiet as it has elastic springs.
- It is slightly difficult when setting up for the first time. Might drive you nuts so beware.
2. Most Entertaining Toddler Trampoline
Who doesn’t love entertainment? This one was tight however we have a winner. That pleasure goes to the LANGXUN 60″ trampoline as the most entertaining toddler trampoline. It comes with a basketball hoop. Yes, you read that right, a basketball hoop can you imagine? This is not only but you can also train your young ones to be the next Lebron James for example, that is If you’re into that sort of thing.
The best toddler entertaining trampoline comes secured with a net all around once again preventing those nasty spaces that may put your child in harm’s way. It is a firm, high-quality trampoline that compares with the very best in the market.
- It is very easy to assemble with some claiming it took them only about an hour with minimal effort.
- It’s big enough and can fit up to three children.
- It is made of high-quality materials.
- It is very bouncy so the children will surely have fun.
- This trampoline is slightly costly priced at 139.99 dollars.
3. Most Affordable Toddler Trampoline.
Now, the best toddler trampoline in terms of cost will surely have to go to the Galt Nursery Trampoline. For 68.02 dollars, I doubt you will get a better deal than this. Not only that, but this toddler trampoline is also unique. For starters, it has a handle that your baby can hold on to as they bounce and bounce.
- It is easy to assemble with some claiming it took them only five minutes to set up. Be keen to follow the instructions as detailed.
- It is very good for the price thus a decent purchase overall.
- It is a very sturdy trampoline probably due to the metal handle.
- Poor material on the bar with some reviews claiming their baby chewed right through.
- Children above one year may cause the back legs to tilt forward.
- It is made using a low-quality material.
4. Most Portable Trampoline for Toddlers
When it comes to the best toddler trampoline that does not take up much space but is still functional, I shall have to hand that out to the BCAN 36” mini folding trampoline. It comes in three colors i.e., blue, green, and pink with the pink one being slightly costlier than the rest.
It is made using decent material too with a thick handle foam that ensures kids do not chew through. This toddler trampoline however isn’t made using steel springs with the manufacturer opting to go for tension bands.
It can support a maximum weight of ninety-nine pounds (forty-four kilograms) while jumping and two hundred and twenty pounds (ninety-nine kilograms) while standing, making it very sturdy for a toddler trampoline.
Most importantly, it is made using a foldable frame. This makes it ideal to fit into tight spaces be it under your bed, your car trunk, etc.
- It is very sturdy.
- It is easy to assemble.
- It folds for better storage.
- It is versatile and can be used by kids ranging from 2 to 8 years of age.
- It occasionally wobbles.
5. Most Robust Toddler Trampoline
The best toddler trampoline in terms of sheer reliability and usability, close brother of the LANGXUN 60” is the VGMiu 60″ trampoline for kids. This toddler trampoline has it all, from a basketball hoop to the material itself that is used to make it. For example, the jump pad is resistant to wear and tear because of its pp material (Polypropylene). This material itself is used in various other industries like the vehicle manufacturing industry, textile industry, etc.
The trampoline is very sturdy. The metal that forms the main structure is rustproof and forms U-shapes all around. Now the U-shape is what helps in the sturdiness. This increases its stability massively. It is surrounded by a mesh that ensures the safety of the children playing inside.
- It is very sturdy.
- It is made using high-quality material.
- It is very safe.
- The trampoline is not cheaply priced at 139.99 dollars.
- The trampoline is somewhat hard to assemble.
Summing it up
The toddler trampoline is a very useful piece of equipment, especially during this COVID-19 quarantine period. It keeps the children from going outside unsupervised but also prevents them from contracting the deadly virus.
As if that is not enough, I will list down some of its other benefits for your consumption. So, bear with me;
Benefits of the toddler trampoline.
- It helps the little ones in developing their ability to move.
The act of jumping up and down requires a lot of work on the part of the brain to maintain balance and coordination. The trampoline helps the brain achieve that.
The constant movement in the trampoline also aims to develop their awareness of things as a lot is going on.
- It is also a decent workout for the heart as with all other types of trampolines.
The bouncing on the trampoline increases the rate at which the heart beats thus proving a good workout for the little one.
- It is good for their health.
Bouncing up and down over some time increases cardiovascular activity i.e., the heart and its functions move a lot. This increased activity promotes blood flow, especially to the brain. Increased brain activity promotes thinking the development of memory, and other good things.
The lymphatic system, the group of organs and vessels necessary for removing toxins from your body also gets a boost when on the trampoline.
The ability to fight diseases also increases. Can you see how the trampoline is good for their health?
- Even brief activity on the trampoline for a child goes a long way.
I say this because the constant small jumps and bounces serve to help them in the development of their bones and muscle tissues. This is because of the constant movement and resistance involved even at their young age.
- It helps the kids build their confidence.
After a trampolining session, children who are wary of others and more reserved tend to feel better about themselves. The act of being free, bouncing around however you want with no one to tell you how to do things is so freeing for a child. Especially the ones with low confidence.
- An exhausted mind is a happy mind.
Well not really, but the therapeutic effects of constant jumping and laughing are very real. And this not only applies to children but adults as well. The constant activity increases their moods and relieves them of any worries. You may find a child crying less after a good jumping session on the trampoline.
- Trampolining also serves to increase their energy levels.
The more the children go on about bouncing up and down on a trampoline, the more they breathe in and out. This results in more oxygen-rich blood coursing through them to all parts of their bodies.
The increase in oxygen-rich blood increases their energy levels making them more alert.
This aids their overall development.
Some commonly asked questions
How safe is the trampoline for my toddler?
Well, that is the big question, isn’t it? I will start by stating that although toddler trampolines are fun and mean no harm, occasionally they may pose a slight if not non-existent threat to your young one, as with all things young ones are involved in.
To that effect, I have taken the liberty to outline some steps that you as a supervisor can take to ensure added safety of your young one.
1. The first rule is to always keep an eye on the kids. You never know when things may go wrong.
Be sure to ensure that they do not pass the weight limit of the trampoline.
2. Make sure the trampoline is placed on a flat surface to avoid tipping over.
3. You should also be mindful when purchasing toddler trampolines, make sure to get the ones with a protective net or mesh surrounding them.
4. Children get excited easily so ensure they are not using it too many at a time.
5. Dangerous actions like flips should be forbidden as this could result in very serious injuries to the head, neck, and even the back.
6. Finally, be the supervisor. At least try to warn them when you see them biting or chewing on the equipment. They are children after all.
How many children can fit on the trampoline at a time?
The answer should be obvious due to its size but just in case you were wondering, toddler trampolines allow for one child at a time. More children may result in the trampoline tipping over. This alone may lead to injuries so always keep an eye on your children. Safety first.
Can I carry the trampoline around?
The answer is yes but, it depends. It depends on the size of the trampoline that you bought and the material it is made up of. I reckon most toddler trampolines can fit in the trunk of your car but if you need to carry one, you cannot go wrong with one detailed in the article above.
How long do toddler trampolines last?
Well, depending on the brand of trampoline that you buy, they can last anywhere from six months and go as long as up to two years, provided you take good care of them. So be mindful when making choice.
Conclusion: With the many different options available, it can be difficult to decide which one is right for you. We hope that this article has helped you narrow down your search and find the perfect trampoline for your toddler. If you are interested in purchasing one of these tramps, click on our amazon link now.
And there it is. All you need to know when choosing the best toddler trampoline for you. It was fun but as they say, all good things must come to an end. Thank you for reading this article and stay tuned for more.