10 tenders (comes with 2 sauces) $12.99
15 tenders (comes with 4 sauces) $15.99
30 tenders (comes with 6 sauces) $31.99
60 tenders (comes with 12 sauces) $62.99
Sauces options: Ranch, SLIMS, Cayenne Ranch, Honey Mustard and BBQ
|20 Tenders||$ 30.00|
SIDES (Serves 8)
|Potato Salad||$ 22.00|
|Small Crowd - Spring Salad Tray||$ 30.00|
|French Fries||$ 28.50|
|Fried Okra||$ 36.50|
The day of my sons party my younger child was admitted to ACH. I literally called 2 hours before our party to reschedule, the manager was extremely nice about the late notice, rescheduled our party without a penalty or losing my $100 deposit & her response was "your family comes first, take care of your babies". When we did go for our party 2 weeks later it was a great experience, the kids had a wonderful time & our host was amazing!- Crystal Cantu
If there were more than 5 stars they would've had got them. It's a wonderful place for families, parties, almost anything you could think of. The staff was very nice and friendly. Very clean and well kept business and probably the nicest and cleanest public bathrooms I've ever seen in a place like this. I drove an hour and a half and I will most definitely be returning. Thank you guys for the wonderful time.- Justin Rodgers
First experience was great. I took my nieces and nephews from age 4 to age 18. They all had a ball. Will be taking my son tonight for his birthday.- Belinda Berry
Our entire family loves this place. It's a great atmosphere for our family ages ranging from 7 to 44! The staff is very friendly.- Laura Freeman
We had an outstanding first visit to Altitude. The staff members were very friendly and helpful, and the facility was extremely clean. This was a terrific way to spend a Friday afternoon and break up a long road trip! Thanks for offering a fun, friendly environment for our family!!- Cindy Melton
We were there this past Saturday and it was so much fun! The kids had a blast and it was great exercise! I will definitely be back. The kids even thought the yogurt machine was "awesome"! I also liked that their was christian music playing in the background and the staff was very friendly and I felt safe with them watching all the kids.- Misty Carter
Altitude-Little Rock Birthday Party FAQ’s
- Q: Can I bring in a cake without booking a party?
- A: No, guests are not allowed to bring in cakes without a pre-booked party.
- Q: Can we add extra pizzas, and how much do they cost?
- A: Yes! Each additional pizza is $12.95 and has about 10 slices per box.
- Q: Does the size of the party package include only jumpers?
- A: Yes, if any party guest is not jumping, they are not included in the 5, 10, or 20.
- Q: Can we bring our own food/drinks?
- A: If you book a party and want to bring outside food/ drinks(other than your cake, ice cream, etc.), there is a $50 retention fee.
- Q: Does the party size include the birthday child?
- A: Yes, the package includes anyone (ages 3 & up) who are jumping.
- Q: If I book a party of 20, but only 10-15 show up, do we still have to pay for 20?
- A: No, we can move you to a party of 10 package and add any additional jumpers to that if necessary.
- Q: Do decorations come with the party package?
- A: No, but you are more than welcome to bring any decorations you like!
- Q: How early can I arrive for my party?
- A: We suggest 15-20 minutes to get all party jumpers checked in. You can speed up the check in process by filling out waivers online before your party.
- Q: What all is included with the party packages?
- A: With each party package, we provide plates, napkins, cutlery, water for the jumpers, reserved party table, and a party host! Your table will also have a few balloons and the child’s name on it upon arrival.